Friday, November 22, 2013

Crockpot Creamy Country Chicken with Vegetables - My first crockpot recipe that I tried from Pinterest. This made the house smell amazing and was delicious. Hubby wanted the sauce on the side when he heard sour cream went into it but he ended up pouring it on! This is a keeper and I will definitely make again once I get through trying all the other recipes I have pinned!

Crockpot Creamy Country Chicken with Vegetables - My first crockpot recipe that I tried from Pinterest. This made the house smell amazing and was delicious. Hubby wanted the sauce on the side when he heard sour cream went into it but he ended up pouring it on! This is a keeper and I will definitely make again once I get through trying all the other recipes I have pinned!
Crockpot Creamy Country Chicken with Vegetables - My first crockpot recipe that I tried from Pinterest. This made the house smell amazing and was delicious. Hubby wanted the sauce on the side when he heard sour cream went into it but he ended up pouring it on! This is a keeper and I will definitely make again once I get through trying all the other recipes I have pinned!
Click here to download
Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Chicken Recipe! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com {it's incredibly easy to make and SO delicious!} #crockpot #chicken #recipes
Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Chicken Recipe! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com {it's incredibly easy to make and SO delicious!} #crockpot #chicken #recipes
Click here to download
crockpot chicken tacos
crockpot chicken tacos
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment